Private Event: Junky-to-Funky Registration (6-10 guests)
Experience Something Special
Gather your close friends, family or fun group of neighbors for an unforgettable experience. With full access to our art studio and event space, select from multiple projects and formats to host an unforgettable event!
What is Junky-to-Funky?
Join the owner of Marquess Studios for a custom jewelry event with your closest friends and family. Hosted in her charming jewelry studio, you will select favorite beads and baubles, or better yet, incorporate your own pieces in to a custom piece of jewelry. So, gather Grandma's earrings, mom's broken jewelry and/or a coin from your favorite vacation. This is your story. Most pieces are designed and completed on site during the event.
Ideas for what to bring: Lone earrings, broken jewelry (chains too!), brooches and other vintage pieces, buttons, coins, pins, cuff-links, paper pieces(signatures, music, newspaper headline, etc.), pictures (we scan them in), and any other small memento that can be re-purposed.
- Available dates for private parties at 110 Myrtle are found on MarquessStudios.com on the ‘Events’ page.
- If you have a date request that is not on the calendar, please include a few options in the 'Preferred Date & Time' option. A confirmation email will be sent within 24-48 hours confirming the date/time of your party and will include additional information that you can include in your invitation.
- About this Registration Fee: This fee is for the host only, and covers your fee for the event. We will create a custom event for your group with a link that you can send out to each guest. Or, you can pay for all participants by selecting the appropriate "Qty" in this link.
- Junky-to-Funky Events for 6-10 guests last 3 hours. If you have other activities scheduled that day, we can be flexible to accommodate a design session (1.5 - 2 hours) and then pick the pieces up at a later time that day or weekend.
- Each guests' registration fee is applied directly to their payment for custom pieces.
- Bottled water, music and a comfortable atmosphere are all included! Hosts/guests may bring food, drinks, paperware, decorations, an iPod for music selection, etc. Let us know how we can customize your event to make it unforgettable!
- If you wish, guests will have access to Open Studio projects to add-on to their original projects as time allows (they can pay at the event for any additional projects).
- Event Cancellation/Rescheduling Details:
- Up to two weeks prior to event: 90% refund for cancellation (or) reschedule for no additional fee
- 13 days 48 hours prior to event: 75% refund. Event can be rescheduled for $20 fee.
- Less than 48 hours - No refund for cancellation. $50 fee for rescheduling event.
Day of Your Party/Event
- Host may arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the event for set-up. However, it is not necessary that you arrive earlier than your guests!
- Guests may be asked to sign a simple waiver if tools are included in the project.
- Please confirm the names of guests 48 hours prior to the event.
- Please park on Myrtle Street or in the Public Parking Ramp on the northeast corner of 3rd Street and Myrtle.
The surface lot is free. We are just around the corner! If there are 1-2 cars, you may park in our driveway.
- Please email hello@MarquessStudios.com or call 651.592.8657 with any questions.